It is now May, and Mother’s Day weekend. I am here to share with you a Mouse Under Flower for today’s posting….
- Card stock and design paper from my personal stash
- Using my copic markers for coloring and blending.
- Gemstones from personal stash
Thank you for visiting with me today, and to all the mother’s out there, have a Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday.
Good morning from sunny Alabama. I forgot to write up this presentation and didn’t realize it until about 6:30 a.m. this morning (Sunday).
This month’s challenge is sponsored by
and here is my card:
- 2 hand punches (border) is the corner rounder and the Top Note by Sizzix.
- Scalloped oval from a file from Silhouette Design Store
- Ribbon from Stampin! Up and created with my Bow Maker
The sentiment will be added when I need the card, or not at all (it may go to OWH)
Thank you for visiting with me today, and blessings to all and take a few minutes and visit Scrapbook Blessings Club to check out the design team’s creative work, and play along in the challenge.
Good morning, this is going to be a busy blog day as I have several blogs to write and scheduled for May 2nd which is also National Scrapbook Day (NSD) So on to my card that I used the Tea-rrific Stamp Set…
- Stamp set from Hot Off the Press called You’re Tea-rrific which I used my MISTI (i.e. the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) and it is what is named a incredible stamping tool. Aligns the stamp and sentiment right right where you would like it place and if not stamped clearly first time around, you can re-stamp as many times as you like to get the coverage you desire. (enough of the sales pitch!!)
- Coloring with Stampin! Up Ink markers and Stazon Black used.
- Gemstones from my stash
- Ribbon from my Stampin! Up stash created with my Bow Maker.
- The Shadow Box Scalloped Card from Creative Kuts
- Design paper from stash of paper pads
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today; and when you have a free moment, head over to our The Scrapbook Blessings Club fan page and play along in the NSD activities today. Blessings to all, and happy crafting to you all.
We finished up with a April’s New Stamp Release and a free cutfile was offered at the time; and I decided to created a little Mother’s Day Card from Mom’s Petal Card using this cut file:
Tomorrow, May 2nd is considered National Scrapbook Day across the crafting community, and I would like to share a 2-page layout that I just finished for Creative Kuts ChooChoo Train using theme Spring Time.
Girl with Water Hose is print than cut using Cricut Explore Design Space. It cuts out neater than the Silhouette Cameo Studio DE – no white edges to trim off like the Studio DE has! Butterflies are also print than cut – easier to cut around the smaller pieces of the item.
Since I did not have gray paper in my stash, I used a yellowish colored card stock, layered with the top stone, and than placed taller grass in front I believe the grass file is from the online library for Make the Cut software.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hope you Friday is filled full of happy crafting