Good morning, this is going to be a busy blog day as I have several blogs to write and scheduled for May 2nd which is also National Scrapbook Day (NSD) So on to my card that I used the Tea-rrific Stamp Set…
- Stamp set from Hot Off the Press called You’re Tea-rrific which I used my MISTI (i.e. the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) and it is what is named a incredible stamping tool. Aligns the stamp and sentiment right right where you would like it place and if not stamped clearly first time around, you can re-stamp as many times as you like to get the coverage you desire. (enough of the sales pitch!!)
- Coloring with Stampin! Up Ink markers and Stazon Black used.
- Gemstones from my stash
- Ribbon from my Stampin! Up stash created with my Bow Maker.
- The Shadow Box Scalloped Card from Creative Kuts
- Design paper from stash of paper pads
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today; and when you have a free moment, head over to our The Scrapbook Blessings Club fan page and play along in the NSD activities today. Blessings to all, and happy crafting to you all.