Card #1 Betty Bunny
- Prismacolor Markers for coloring
- Designer paper printed and from a online scrapbook blog as a freebie
- Cardstock from personal stash
Card #2 My First Chocolate Bunny
- Easter Eggs from Cricut Design Space online store – a subscription that I used to placed eggs into the project. Each egg has overlay in chevron or polka-dots.
- Bunny was already colored image – I loaded in Cricut Design Space and print than cut the image.
- paper printed from Silhouette Studio DE; and the scalloped edging from SilhouetteAmerica Online store.
- Both cards I stamped ‘Happy Easter’ with a rubber stamp.
These cards will probably be sent to my Texas granddaughters.
Thank you for visiting with me and Happy crafting today.