Good morning to you all on a Friday; I am sharing my DT project for Pattie’s Creations Designs Challenges and here it is….
- Cardstock and design paper from personal stash
- Nap Time digi image from Pattie’s Creations Digital Images
- ric-rac, sentiment ‘dream big’ and two flower pots from PixelScrapper Digital Scrapbooking from one of the kits she has
- ribbon created using a kitchen fork (but I will use my Bow-Easy template from now on – so much easier for me!!)
- Silhouette Cameo for printing the images and Brother’s Scan ‘n Cut machine to cut the images out.
- Buttons and gem pieces used for embellishing the card
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and take a moment and head over to Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge for more inspirational projects; and join us in the challenge(s).
- 4 Krafty Girlz – Challenge #26 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #114 Any Sentiment other than Birthday