This month is Keep It Krafty, using kraft cardstock along with white and cream, incorporating some grey or black.. Here is my version of the Christmas card, also using a stamp set from Scrapping with Lisa Designs
- Kraft Card Stock for base of card and one mat
- Red card stock for another mat
- Three white button glue ons
- Print ‘n Cut the ‘let it snow’ sentiment and applied to corner
- Embossed the base card with snowflakes, applied a white ink pad to the snowflakes
- Two silver embellishments added to the sentiment tag.
Stop by Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round and check out the design teams projects, and join us in the challenge. Thank you for visiting with me today, and happy crafting.