Time for another challenge over at Scrapbook Blessing Club
Our sponsor for this challenge is (drum-roll please) BLUE MOON DESIGNS
Card laid flat
Card showing slider up revealing the sentiment stamped on underside… in my case directly onto the inside of the back card as it was only a one sided colored cardstock.
Showing the sentiment on the pull tab.
- Cardstock in my stash
- Owl digi image from Blue Moon and printed in a circle to fit
- Scalloped circle tags from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
- Birthday stamp (believe it’s retired) from Stampin! Up
- Two green beads from personal stash
- Ribbon I created with my Bow Maker from Stampin! Up.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and, if interested, here is the information for joining with us this challenge.
Anything goes: cards, banners, layouts but if you enter a Pop Up Slider card, you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor.
If you do make a project using the featured technique, your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.