Hey, Carolyn here with Tuesday – Cards at Scrapbook Blessings Club and I am sharing a card technique that I found on Extreme Cards and Papercrafting and by clicking on the link will direct you to the instructions for this cupcake card.
- Silhouette Studio file from Extreme Cards and Papercrafting
- Ribbon from my stash, and created using my Bow Easy – Make Mini Bows with Ease
- Candles printed out from Silhouette Studio DE and cut on my Brother’s Scan ‘N Cut machine.
- Design paper called Powder Bubbles from Scrapbook Walls
- pdf instructions here (in case you would like to print)
To be honest, I temporarily paper-clipped the cupcake holder together as it may not be the final piece. I downloaded a holder from the SilhouetteAmerica Online store that has Happy Birthday cut out, so this is just to show what you can do.
I printed the candles and than used my PrismaColor markers to color the flame and candle (great-grandson will be 4 in October).
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please visit Scrapbook Blessings Club for more inspiration.