Supplies used for this card:
- Free cut file of frame from Cards by Bird (have to scroll a bit to locate the file)
- Ice Stickles used for the bridge and around the pond and snow banks
- Copic markers for the pond
- Merry Christmas stamp from Teeny Tiny set by Stampin! Up
- Button and ribbon from a MyMemories Scrapbook file
The button and ribbon embellishment was cut out using my Brother’s Scan & Cut machine (love that machine). The frame was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo electronic cutter.
Thank you for stopping by to visiting with me; and please visit us at Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round for this challenge, entering your creations as we would love to see them.