Here it is August already, and more Christmas cards over at Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round that the Design Team has been working on. Our theme for the month of August is Sparkle and Glitter…
I am sharing this card …..
- Christmas Village Church from d.r.s.designs Rubber Stamp
- Embossing folder Snowflakes by Tim Holtz Alterations (not sure where I purchased the folder, possibly from Lone Wolf Designs Discount Craft Supplies via their group page)
- Ice Stickles – Crystal Ice used on roof of church
- Liquid Pearls – Silver placed in scalloped sections
- glitter pens used for the windows and stained glass window, plus the church door
- Ice Stickles used for the snow falling which was stamped first.
- Ribbon from Stampin! Up and created using a comb.
- Copic Markers used for coloring the church
And since blogger is not cooperating with me, my 2nd card will be written in a separate posting. Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and head on over to Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round and share your creations with us in this challenge. Happy crafting to all.