Hi, Carolyn with another weekly posting, and seems to be the theme all over blogland that July is “Christmas in July” so with the last Saturday of July, I decided to use the theme to share with you. Using the jpeg image that was included with the file, I created a Santa card. Here is my card:
- Merry Christmas subway art from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
- Santa from Scrapping with Lisa Designs
- Red card stock I believe I bought at Joann’s Fabric
- design paper from my personal stash
- Holly from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
In Silhouette Studio DE I open up the Santa file, sized to what I wanted, and than printed it onto white card stock. Once printed I used my Brother’s Scan n Cut machine and cut out the Santa and the holly. So easy to create your embellishments with this machine.
The frame cut out in red card stock (heavy cardstock) I created in Silhouette Studio DE and adhered to the white card base and inserted the subway art piece right into the square.
Come join us on Sunsational Stamps Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/sunsationalstamps
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and happy crafting wherever you’re at.