here is my Diamond Fold Card …for the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Card stock and design paper from my stash of paper
- Image is named….annebodil4 and downloaded ways back and don’t remember where from (it was a freebie)
- black enamel dot stickers (beads) by Reflections from Michaels Craft Store
- Ribbon from Wal-mart Craft Dept. and created using a kitchen fork
- Watermelons stamp from Happy Summer acrylic set by Lawn Fawn and part of the June Card Kit from Scrapbook Blessing Club/Scrapping for Less by Teresa Russell
- Copic and Spectrum Noir markers used to color the images
Please join us at Scrapbook Blessings Club in this challenge (please read the information on their blog). Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and happy crafting.