Hi, I’m back to share another scrap page, using Hoo Loves School? from Scrapping with Lisa. This page is for my granddaughter’s scrapbook, as a page of her 6th grade year. (I am so behind in the school year section of their scrapbook!)
- Scrap page was purchased from the LSS that has since closed their doors (sad face insert)
- Hoo Loves School? by Scrapping with Lisa Designs
- Bic coloring markers used with Grey on the book pages from Copic; and metallic markers was used around the edges of the school books.
- Flowers from a stash of scrap digital papers print and cut out with my Silhouette Cameo/Studio Design Edition.
- foam tape to pop up the title
I layered the photograph with blue cardstock; and substituted the font with one from my library as the original would not print from Design Edition. After tweaking the title, I offset it to make the back shadow. I popped this up on the page with foam tape; and placed a flower on the edge.
Thank you for stopping to visit with me today, and happy crafting to all.