Hi crafty friends, this is Carolyn here to share a mini-album for Friday, Scrapbook Layouts. This is a 6 page mini-album (including covers) that I created just before I left on vacation; and finished it in the last few days. It’s called Mom Mini-album kit, created by Cheryl Walton of Creative Kuts, and I created using my papers and embellishments.
- Papers and cardstock used from my stash
- Front cover paper is printed from Silhouette Studio DE Library of papers
- Darker brown flowers from Hobby Lobby
- Three lighter colored flowers, using paper from Studio DE, print and cut and than attached with a brad and ends curled.
- Train print and cut with Studio DE
- The mini-album is attached with binders using the Bind-it-All system
Thank you for stopping by, and have a blessed and crafting day.