Hey there my crafty friends, it’s time for another challenge over at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenges and the theme is Summertime Fun and I selected this image from Patties Creations Digital Images but you may need to personally contact the owner of store as it’s expired!
- green textured cardstock used for mat from June Card kit from FB group – Scrapbook Blessings Club.
- image of Let’s Pary 2 changed to png format in paint.net; and than uploaded into my Silhouette Studio Design Edition where I traced it, and than created a print and cut image.
- Spectrum Noir and Copic makers used for coloring
- Watermelon slice, ants and happy summer stamp from Happy Summer by lawn fawn.
- the green and white plaid piece from Stampin! Up design paper section.
- foam tape applied to basket
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and happy crafting to you all.