This bi-weekly challenge is Anything Goes featuring Telescope cards, and they are cute and quick to create. The following video is not mine, but one create by Barb at http://www.barbstamps.com and she has done a great job creating the telescope card
Here is my Birthday Telescope card:
- Happy Birthday sentiment stamp from drsdesigns.com
- Flowers from SilhouetteAmerica online store
- Butterfly stamp from retired set of Stampin! Up
- Ribbon and brads from Stampin! Up
- Used Spectrum Noir markers for the flowers and butterfly; and gel pens for the flowers in the birthday sentiment
- Silhouette Studio Design Edition to print and cut the designs within the circles
- Silhouette Cameo to cut out the scalloped circles and also the circles but different sizes punches can be used
To join us in this challenge, head on over to Scrapbook Blessing Club; and if you enter a Telescoping Card, you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor which is Stamp and Create. This is a 2 week challenge, ending July 19th.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and may you have a great crafting day.