Using 3 of her designs, I copied and welded the car to create the base for the card. Than cut the individual pieces out and adhered to the base.
- Silver Liquid Pearls for each of the cards as embellishing means
- Punched out yellow circles for the headlights
- Big and small brads as center of tires in first two cards.
- Print and cut sentiment for first 2 cards; and 3rd card stamped, using Teeny Tiny Words from Stampin! UP and the word punch was used, first for the sentiment, and than 2 more times to layered and placed on front.
- Metallic paint medium smudged on areas of car to show rust! (Hint: I had a boo-boo up by the right headlight and took the photo into Abode Photoshop Elements ver. 12 and edited the boo-boo out by using the ‘bandaide’ technique and paintbrush with eye dropper and painted over the corrected spot).
- Red gemstones used for the two small areas
- And there is three black button beads on the 2nd car for embellishments.
Now to create envelopes for the cards as, at least, the first card is way too big for a business envelope. Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and don’t forget to check out the challenge at Creative Cutting Challenge . Happy crafting to all….xoxo