I created 5 Note Cards using the clipart from Clipart from the Heart and the original artist is Cheryl Seslar. I find Annabelle and her Garden Baskets sooo cute.
- Scalloped edged card base from a file I purchased from SilhouetteAmerica online store.
- The Daffodil flowers from (I believe) misskatecuttables.com
- Poster board used as pop ups for the sentiments using foam tape to the card
- Black and white polka dot washi tape for each card
- Spring is Sprung sentiment from SilhouetteAmerica online store
- Happy Birthday I created using Silhouette Studio Design Studio (Legacy version)
I left inside blank so the message can be hand written by sender.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today; and happy crafting to all.