It is Spring time and we’re ask to create something with a spring theme; and with NASCAR starting in Spring season, I chose to create a layout with Creative Pointe’s Race Car with Numbers .
- Race track itself from a Google search of the Internet
- The borders, checkered flags and title from SilhouetteAmerica online store
- I created the checkered border photo mat using the smallest border and welded them into a square.
- Cars with numbers from Race Car with Numbers set
- The silver dots are liquid pearls (had the cars placed on scrap mat so couldn’t insert small silver brads for the centers.)
Number one is the lead card, and 2 and 4 ages of my great-grandchildren…
Thank you for stopping by, and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenges and check out the DT’s choices for Spring; and join in with us in this challenge. Hugs and happy crafting to all.