- 5.25×5.25 matting for card
- Fancy Oval (I really can’t remember name of die but it’s by Sizzix)
- Eyelet hand punch
- curve tag from my Silhouette Studio Library
- thinking of you stamp from Teeny Tiny Words by Stampin Up
- Water pitcher with flowers by Meljen’s Designs
- Big Shot and Fancy Oval die
- Small silver brads from Stampin Up
- Cardstock and design paper from personal stash
This was not my original plan for this card, but as always, it changes as I am working with the creation. I created the oval frame 2 times, and using the 2nd piece and trimmed along the dotted lines which matched the inside of the Fancy Oval frame. I printed the Meljen’s Design image “Pitcher with flowers) and than using my oval framelits, I created another oval mat.
Using my Prismacolor watercolor pencils I colored the image. Than I placed all pieces onto a card base where I punched the back of card base with my eyelet hand punch, and also used the same punch for the matted pieces along the left side of card. (The sketch is a partial sketch I used from a challenge found on Facebook Srapper’s Delights group page).
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and as always, hugs to all xoxo.