- Sunburst cut file from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
- Teddy Bear with Letters from Sunsational Stamps
- Brads, gemstones, button, and baker twine
- Markers used: Stampin! Up and Copic for the letters
- paper used for Sunburst from “My Library” in Silhouette Studio
- Measurements: 5.50×4.25 inches
I cut the Teddy Bear with Letters using my Silhouette Cameo, tracing first so I cut out the background for placement of the Bear, onto poster board. Cut the sunburst background and placed over greenish-blue-ish cardstock. The little band I color picked the color from the sunburst and than printed and cut out.
The words, Love Letters I cut out and placed on the strip and than colored in. Placed gemstones in lower left and upper right corner; and a green button with baker twine in upper left corner.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all xoxo.