Good morning to you all from Sweet Home Alabama… I am here sharing my Valentine Card for the DT challenge over at Creative Cutting Challenges.
- Valentine’s Hearts using the Double Heart for front of card
- Scalloped Heart from the Heart Easel Card by Birds Cards
- The card pop out heart by Samantha Walk from SilhouetteAmerica Online
- The tag from a stash I have
- Red glitter by Martha Stewart
- small hearts from a heart punch
- design paper I print and cut using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition.
I purchased the card pop out heart recently, and when the Valentine’s Day challenge came up, I thought this would be a great card to create using Cindy’s Valentine’s Hearts – the Double Heart. I used the small heart pieces and glued red glitter by Martha Stewart to two hearts, to give some ‘pop; to the front . The scrolled tag located in my Silhouette Studio library, placing the sentiment on foam tape to front of card.
The inside I used design paper I created from a Internet search of valentine wallpaper and printed and added to each end of the inside. The tag is from my stash that I don’t remember when or where I purchased it.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenges for more DT inspiration. Hugs to all…