Hi friends! Carolyn here for ScrapBook Blessings Club to share with you Tuesday’s Cards a Valentine’s Easel Card.
Now to the Valentine’s Easel Card, both laying flat, and open.
Here’s what is used:
- Paper piecing . Heart Easel Card by Bird (Bird’s Cards)
- Paper piecing – Valentine Hears by Creative Pointe
- Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment and tag – created using Silhouette Studio Design Edition.
- heart tag from personal stash
- adhesive and foam tape.
- small heart punch to punch small red heart.
- Hearts from the two files mentioned above.
I hope your enjoyed today’s card project. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments, and a DT member will get back to you. You can visit me to see more card/project ideas at Granny Ma’s Creative Blog. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
And as always, comments are appreciated. Thank you for stopping by and Have a blessed day!
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,