Happy Sunday to all. I am posting a card I created using the cute digi, Lil Frolic and Friends from Lacy Sunshine Craft Emporium (I was late in entering this card into their Challenge #23!)
- Base card from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store by Lori Whitlock.
- Design paper and matting card stock from my stash
- Small brads from Stampin! Up
- Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers used
- Sentiment “Amazing You’ from Stampin! Up
- Stazon Ink pad used for stamping sentiment.
Mostly Specturm Noir markers used, except for the Friends, and the skin on Lil Frolic – they’re from Copic Markers.
Thank you for stopping to visit with me on this Sunday morning, and hugs to all xoxo