Hi, Carolyn here with Monday’s die cuts and I am sharing with you a die cut I just recently purchased from Stampin! Up; but first my TIP: a great die cut for your left over stash of paper and cards.
Front of Label Flip Card
Inside of Label Flip Card
- Card base Old Olive from Stampin! Up
- Design paper “Santa’s Journey” – 2-sided paper variety pack by 7gyPsies
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stampin! Up – retired set “Sidekicks Sayings”
- Sizzix Big Shot die cut/embossing
- Die cut Thinlits – Label Card (#133479) from Stampin! Up
This die cuts a card base, unfolded, 6×5 1/2″ but when folded, measures 4.25×5.50 inches. When I ran the card base die thru my Big Shot, I felt like it was going to break the acrylic pads so I wouldn’t advise using a ebosser machine if you have one. The included dies I did not have a problem with, but only used the label die cut though.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and have a blessed day.
SBC Team Designer