Challenge #7 – LetterPress Card
- Cardstock for base and layer one from Stampin! Up
- Grosgrain ribbon (Navy) from Stampin! Up
- Image from A Day for Daisies
- Gemstones from my stash
- Sentiment – from stamp set Express Yourself by Stampin! Up
- Spectrum Noir used for coloring
- Polka-dot embossing folder
I viewed the video by GinaK Designs, and than created the above – simple and easy to create. In fact, I made up about 10 of the embossed folders. First I selected the Polka-dot embossing folder, and using my brayer I colored the inside of the embossing folder using the top section, one with the company’s name printed on the top edge; using a blue ink pad, I ran the brayer over and over until I got the roller covered with ink. Than applied to the embossing folder and once I got what I hope to achieve, I placed a white cardstock (4.25×5.50″) thru the Big Shot.
Layered the embossed mat onto navy cardstock, and layered all onto blue cardstock from my stash. I printed out the digi image, and colored it. Stamped the sentiment and trimmed to size (will use a smaller sentiment next time!).
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please join us in Challenge #7 – LetterPress Card.