Challenge #81 – Christmas Card
- image from Pattie’s Etsy store
- Cardstock – 5.5×8.5 base – navy by Stampin! Up
- white cards for embossing, printed image and sentiment
- Snowflake embossing folder by Embossalicious
- Navy ribbon
- Spectrum Noir and Copic markers for coloring
Placed a 4.25×5.5 white cardstock in the Snowflack embossing folder that was was first stamped with blue ink, using my brayer brush – I have a ‘heavy’ hand when I stamp the embossing folder with the ink pad – too much ink is applied which makes a mess.
Colored the image, and stamped the sentiment ‘always thinking of you’, and layered next to image. Nice and simple card to send to family or friend.
Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all…xoxo