Who loves a scarey pumpkin and scarecrow?
For this Orange and Black Challenge I selected Pattie’s image Spooky Scarecrow printed out on a 4.5×4.5 white cardstock. I layered the piece onto a black cardstock and than onto orange card base. For my coloring median I use Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink for the pumpkins, black gel pen for the blackbird, and two black brads for the buttons on the old shirt/jacket. The jacket was colored with ink marker from Close to My Heart; the fence and yellow background in pumpkin I believe I used my Spectrum Noir markers. And the grass was colored with green from Spectrum Noir markers, too. Baker’s Twine wrapped three times around the center of card, and two brads in the corners for accents.
Stop on over at Pattie’s Creations Digital Images, a Etsy store for a look see at her creations that is available for purchasing; and head on over to Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge Blog to join in with us in the challenge.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hugs to all.
- Bloggers Boo to you
- Card Crafter’s Circle Challenge #97 In the Pumpkin Patch
- Card Makin Mamas Trick or Treat!
- Craftitude Challenge #51 Anything Goes or Spooky
- Digi Haven Halloween
- Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #10 Halloween
- Left of Center Creative Challenges #16 LOC/Halloween/Orange/Black
- Simply Create Too Challenge #48 Halloween [Or use Orange]
- Sister Act Card Challenge Anything Goes
- Totally Paper Crafts Too Cute to Spook