We are so super thrilled to introduce our new SBC Design Team. At SBC, “we are making crafts and saving memories one technique at a time.” We have daily themed posts to bring you lots of fun and creative tips, techniques, and tutorials to use for all your paper crafting projects.
Also, we have a sponsored video tutorial challenge every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, for us to learn fun ideas and for a chance to win great prizes. And we also have our own Facebook group, Scrapbook Blessing Club found HERE. Our team will be bringing you great tips, sites to look at and online deals each and every day.
So please take a few minutes and hop along with us, checking out all the talent these ladies are contributing to our Club. You should have hopped over from Lynne but if you are just joining us you can start at the beginning over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
For my presentation for the Opening Blog Hop I created a scalloped-circle easel card. I created the easel card using Silhouette Studio Design Edition. I created two scalloped circles, welded together, and than folded the top circle in half, and placed adhesive on the front half, and placed the scalloped circle on the folded section. Before I cut out the individual scalloped circle, I merged/open the digi image onto the mat, traced and than placed where I wanted the image to sit. Once I was satisfied with the settings, I print and cut the piece and have the scalloped circle ready to place on the easel section. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir ink markers using shades of gray for her dress. Sponged the edges with Distressed Ink – Black.
on Youtube.com and featured on Scrapbook Blessings Club.
To be elligible to win this prize:
- Follow Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Follow my blog (insert name)
- Leave a comment on this post
Up next is Team Designer Cristina
**** Next SBC video tutorial challenge is tomorrow****
1. SBC- http//:www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
2. Marilyn – http://marilyncricutcards.blogspot.com/
3. Cindy – http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Carolyn – http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/
7. Cristina – http://www.vintagepink39.blogspot.com
8. Sandy- http://www.aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
9. Jennyfer – http://www.scrapalajen.blogspot.com