For my scheduled presentation this month, I chose CU Sophie Digi Stamp as Christmas cards.
First card I created a street lamp and placed Sophie under the light, singing Christmas Carols. Created snow at the base/feet of the images And using Ice Stickles Crystal Ice along the top of lamp post and and along the snow bank to give illusion of ice.
Second card I just received an new Spellbinders Nestabilities called Floral Ovals and cut out with my Big Shots the big oval. Hand-cut Sophie and placed in the center of the oval die cut. The mat I embossed using my Swiss Dot embossing folder after I added white to the blue cards stock and placed on the card. Each card I placed small gem stones for falling snow. And attached a bow to the second card.
And, until the end of July you may use this coupon for your order at Scrappers Delights Store
- They Say It’s your Birthday Challenge
- Challenge #85 Christmas in July
- CiSC #3 Christmas in July
- Challenge #193 Christmas in July
- Creative Corner Challenges #29 Christmas in July
- Jellypark Friends Friday Challenges
- Sisters Act Card Challenges #17 Anything Goes